This page describes the registration options for new members, renewing members, and current members.
Online registration is coming in June.
ILR continues to offer mail registration for those members who prefer it.
Before registering you must have joined ILR or renewed your ILR membership. Because our membership year ends on May 31, all returning members will be renewing membership before registration.
Members begin the registration process by reviewing the quarterly program catalog received by mail or from the website.
Registering by mail
- Members in good standing may register for programs by mail using the registration form included with the with the quarterly mailing or by printing the form downloaded from the website..
- Members registering by mail should review the list of closed programs before completing their registration forms.
- Complete the membership renewal form and registration forms and payment as before and mail to the office.
Returning members registering online
- Review the printed registration materials
- Go to the reservation system using this link
- Use the password reset procedure to activate your online account
- Make a note of your username and password for future use
- Purchase renewal memberships
- Register and pay for classes
- Registration is not complete until you have checked out reviewing and paying for your purchases
- You will receive a confirmation Email.